- Driving sales and an exceptional customer experience
- Awareness of the local area.
- Ensure high visual standards to fall in line with company policy.
- Supporting calendar of activations within the store
- Work with the management team to ensure all processes are managed seamlessly
- You’ll have a minimum of 2 years of experience and a proven track record in Fashion/Sports store Supervisor/management
- You’ll have exceptional communication skills and the ability to make commercial decisions
- You are a team player, but can also work independently within your channel
- You’ll have a desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with the ability to find solutions and deliver results
- You are customer focussed
- You are innovative in your approach to retail and understand a multichannel business model.
- You are confident and ambitious to drive personal development as well as that of a team
Store Opening Hours
To Apply: Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference ID: NICCE Carnaby Street