Gymshark is opening their first store in Regent Street!
There are over 100 positions at their new global flagship store on Regent St.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Assisting and contributing to your store’s community, values and retail targets.
- Providing Industry leading customer experience.
- Ensuring our customers have an unforgettable shopping experience.
- Seamlessly move between all areas of the store whilst delivering consistent world-class service.
- Demonstrating Gymshark products, working with customers to identify their needs and match with the right products.
- Assisting customers with their queries using your product knowledge.
- Assisting with processing store deliveries, visual merchandising, stock takes and promotions, investigating stock loss.
- Ensuring the store looks and feels ready to invite the world in.
- Attract and engage customers to bring them into the Gymshark community.
- Support the leadership team with specialist projects such as events, bringing them to life.
- Share knowledge of local community events, to identify future opportunities for the store.
- Actively meet new and current members of the Gymshark community, updating them on the exciting events coming to store, creating a fun, inclusive and diverse community.
- Collaborating with the team to ensure training is both followed and completed.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A passion for community, wellness, or fitness.
- Enjoy talking to people and be at ease approaching customers and talking about our products.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrate sales ability.
- A passion for retail.
- Enthusiasm and results driven.
- Clear communication skills.
- A passion for delivering legendary customer experience.
- A natural networker and connector.
- You are comfortable with digital technology.
- You can commit to working flexibly. This could be in-store, on weekends or bank holidays.
Each candidate will be required to complete their online application following the link as above.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV in addition to application.
If you require any further information please email email@example.com
Please see their website by following the link below: