The Earls Court Development Company (ECDC) is recruiting for a person to provide administrative support to the small and growing ECDC team, working from our offices close to West Brompton. This role includes:
- Work with Executive Assistant and Team PA to provide assistance and support on diary management, meetings and events organisation.
- Support the ECDC team to ensure that the office runs smoothly.
- Ensure meeting rooms are appropriately laid out and catering organised.
- Support the team with organising external events.
- Support the organisation of site visits and VIP visits.
- Provide front of house support which includes welcoming guests on their arrival to the office and ensuring that guests are looked after.
- Liaise with relevant people and teams in the event of a technical issue in the office.
- Maintain supplies of office stationery and equipment.
- Support the ECDC team with ad-hoc project requirements including preparing presentations and documents.
We are looking for a confident and organised person from the local area to support our project team.
No prior experience is necessary, we are keen to hear from people who are enthusiastic and keen to get involved in a busy and active role.
To apply for this role you will need to be a resident of either the borough of Hammersmith & Fulham or the borough of Kensington & Chelsea.
We are looking for an individual with the following skills and interests:
- Confident and enjoys meeting new people.
- An excellent communicator.
- Well organised.
- An interest in and understanding of their local area.
- An interest in the Earls Court regeneration and the opportunities that such a regeneration can bring.
- Happy to work as part of a small team and growing team in a start-up environment.
- Able to occasionally work evenings and weekends when required.
To apply please email a copy of your CV plus a covering letter explaining your suitability for this role and highlighting your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about the company and role click here