About the salary as a Courier weekend at Just Eat
• You can earn up to £10.20 per hour as a base hourly rate
• An order bonus of £1.5 per accepted order, if you work daily between 5pm – 10 pm, and £2 per order for late peak times on Fri-Sun from 10pm-12pm.
As a Courier you can deliver in two ways
On your own wheels: start driving from a ‘Kick-off point’ and use your own bike or moped. We’ll pay an allowance to cover wear and tear and we’ll also cover you with our Hire and Reward insurance bolt-on.
On our wheels: start from the ‘Hub’ (our office location) and use our e-bikes and mopeds.
• A guaranteed salary, regardless of how many deliveries you make
• Free Hire and Reward insurance cover, paid holiday, and pension contributions
• The chance to make friends and be part of an award winning team
• A choice of full and part time contracts with flexible shifts to fit your lifestyle during the week or on the weekend.
What do I need?
No prior delivery experience needed. You need to be 18 or over to ride a bike or eBike, either ours or yours. If you’d like to ride a moped, either ours or yours, you need to be 21 or over. To ride a Moped, you need a Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) certification.