Visit a range of employers, learn about different sectors and build the skills you need to support your career journey.
Why should I get involved?
There are loads of great benefits when you join Mastering My Future, here’s just a few:
Personal development workshops
- Work on your personal development skills
- Gain leadership skills
- Build your confidence
Employer insight days
- You will visit various employers during your time with us, where you will meet some of the employees and have an office tour
- You will have the chance to learn about different sectors, network with professionals and work in teams on activities relating to that industry
- Previous employer visits include Vodafone, HSBC, Royal Albert Hall and Lords Cricket Club
Work experience and mentoring
- Get access to work experience to participate in during school holidays
- Be matched with a mentor to learn more about your future career
Key programme information
- Timeline: October Half Term (dates will be provided in September 2023)
- Location: Westminster – final details will be emailed to you once you sign up
- Up to 4 workshops at some amazing employers during half term
- An opportunity to become an ambassador
All information will be provided in an email to participants once they have signed up below.
How to sign up
Check if you’re eligible below:
- Aged between 14 to 25 years old
- Currently live, study or work in the London Borough of Westminster
We will be open again in September 2023. For now, please register your interest here.
How to contact us
We’d love to hear from you if you have any questions, please email your Programme Officer, Akos,